Shrimpton Agency is looking for an enthusiastic, tireless learner who'd love to learn more working on real world client projects, not just bedroom code challenges.
- You're driven to learn more, from others
- You like to share your relevant knowledge with your team
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You enjoy bringing designers visions to life for the web
- You enjoy working as a team to make better digital products
- You can handle information overload
- You own a Mac computer
- Minimum 6 months experience developing for the web
- e-Commerce exposure with SAAS platforms like Shopify, Magento, Big Commerce etc.
- Server-side language exposure ie. Node.js, PHP, Ruby
- Vue.js (must have)
- Understanding of SEO best practice
- Understanding of accessibility best practice
- Understanding of DNS management
- Dev opps experience with NGINX, AWS or similar
- Working with third party REST APIs
- Hosted CMS experience, eg. Wordpress, Craft, Expression Engine
- Headless CMS exposure, eg. Sanity.io, Prismic, Storyblok, Contentful, Strapi, etc.
- Working with design tools such as FIGMA, SKETCH, ADOBE CS, EditorX.